I absolutely love stand-up comedy. I truly think it’s the hardest performing art, as you’re forced to be in front of a crowd – with no scripts – and be funny for a few hours. I constantly listen to stand-up and attend stand-up shows, always discovering new comedians and amazing routines.
Here are 15 hilarious routines that you definitely have to hear – I’ve posted the video (if possible), but either way these are so good.
Remember: There is a lot of profanity in some of these routines. In addition, these are jokes. The view points in these routines don’t reflect my personal opinions.
Side Note: I produced an album blending Comedy and Electronic, where I combine stand-up routines with house music. Listen to it for free here: Comedy House by Freccero
1. Indians – Louis CK
2. Dr. Dick – Tom Segura
3. Growing Up – John Heffron
4. Women’s Rights/Father’s Day – Jim Jefferies
5. I’m ’bout It ’bout It – Hannibal Buress
6. Greeting Card – Kevin James
7. Gun Control – Chris Rock
8. Old Couple – Billy Gardell
9. Some Jokes – Demetri Martin
10. Shit On The Coats – Dane Cook
11. McDonalds – Jim Gaffigan
12. Sunny D is Nasty – Kyle Cease
13. Shut The Fuck Up – Anthony Jeselnik
14. Road Trip – Gabriel Iglesias
15. Bruce Who? – Christopher Titus